For years now, we’ve been discussing the implications of transparency with our partners and on our blog. So we’re incredibly excited to be partnering with the Food Leaders Summit April 27-29 in Chicago. We’ll be in Booth 130, so we hope you’ll say hello while you’re there. If you’re registering for the conference, we invite you to use this link and the code MKPFLS15 to receive a 50% discount.
If you’d like to meet at the show to discuss how we can help your brand with transparency or other brand development issues, please get in touch so we can set up a time to talk about your business.
In the meantime, here’s a sample of some of the ways we’ve been thinking through transparency for the food, beverage, and ingredients industries.
- The Transparency Trend
- IDF Case Study, including “Owning Transparency”
- Regulatory Compliance: From Meh to Marketing
- 3 Ways the New Nutrition Label Will Change Food Marketing
- What Does a Clean Label Mean to Consumers?
- Transparency and the Technology of Trust
- The Chef Who Slammed Himself
To read our white paper “Transparency as an Asset: Beyond ‘Quality,'” click the ad at right, which appears alongside our piece in Food Processing’s Ingredient Safety and Transparency e-book.