We’re a brand development and marketing communications group founded in 2002 to serve the food industry. We’re a smart, tight-knit, hard-working team of marketing strategists, designers, and content creators. We remain focused on food, but we partner with many flavors of B2B and B2C company—including pet and wellness companies—to develop brand identities, websites, ads, trade show experiences, and other strategic creative. We’re looking for a full-time, in-house Sr Digital Strategist to join our team and help us serve our food, pet, and wellness partners even better.
The Sr Digital Strategist will work hand-in-hand with management, brand and marketing strategists, research leads, writers, and art directors to set digital strategy, develop objectives and outcomes, assess results, and make recommendations, not only for our clients’ projects but also for in-house marketing efforts.
From media plans to SEO/SEM strategies, Analytics reports to client presentations and new business pitches, the Sr Digital Strategist at MarketPlace will have the opportunity to have a hand in just about everything.
And when we talk about having a hand in things, we mean grabbing those things and running: staying on top of multiple projects; owning Google products; staying up to speed with trends and tools; providing thought leadership not only to our clients but also to our team.
Finally, our Sr Digital Strategist needs to care about and perhaps understand more than anyone at our office the deep, personal, profound, sometimes irrational, often impolite, always-on, weird, great relationships that we have with our mobile devices.
Requirements / Skills
- Proficient with SEO/SEM tools and strategy, including but definitely not limited to Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and AdWords
- Working knowledge of web design principles and a familiarity with WordPress
- Practical experience with email marketing campaigns
- Expertise in managing both paid and earned digital media
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to help others better understand and use digital measurement and monitoring tools
- Oversight of e-commerce advertising initiatives (hello, Amazon!)
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, and other CRM-related integration
- Experience working with both B2B and consumer clients