We’re a brand development and marketing communications group founded in 2002 to serve the food industry. A team of marketing strategists, designers, content creators and dog people, we remain focused on food but partner with many flavors of B2B and B2C company—including pet and wellness companies—to develop brand identities, websites, ads, trade show experiences, and social content plans, and other strategic creative. We’re looking for a full-time, in-house Digital Campaign Strategist to join our team and help us serve our food, pet, and wellness partners even better.
The Digital Campaign Strategist will work hand-in-hand with management, brand and marketing strategists, research leads, writers, and art directors to set social strategy, develop objectives and outcomes, implement creative, monitor results, and make recommendations, not only for our clients’ projects but also for in-house marketing efforts.
From social media plans to analytics reports to client presentations, the Digital Campaign Strategist at MarketPlace will have the opportunity to insert his/her hands into just about everything.
And when we talk about having hands in things, we mean grabbing those things and running: staying on top of multiple projects; owning social analytics; staying up to speed with trends and tools; providing thought leadership not only to our clients but also to our team.
Finally, our Digital Campaign Strategist needs to care about and perhaps understand more than anyone at our office the deep, personal, profound, sometimes irrational, often impolite, always-on, weird, great relationships that we have with social media.
Requirements / Skills
- Proficient with all mainstream social platforms and tools
- Practical experience with email marketing campaigns
- Expertise setting up and optimizing advertising on Facebook
- Familiarity with retargeting campaigns
- Experience managing paid advertising on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to help others better understand and use digital measurement and monitoring tools
- Setting up and managing advertising initiatives on Amazon
- Experience with CRM applications
- Experience in an agency or similar setting working with both B2B and consumer clients