MarketPlace is seeking a super-organized, experienced Digital Brand Strategist and marketing professional who can wield a pen/keyboard on location in our open, sunny, dog-loving St. Louis office.
We need someone with a minimum of five years of professional experience with some combination of the following responsibilities:
- Communicate and collaborate with clients at leadership/executive level on new projects, digital marketing/branding strategy, and maintenance/measurements.
- Partner with internal creative staff and client staff (R&D, sales, etc.) to develop and launch commercial strategy and branding efforts.
- Develop brand and product positioning strategies, incorporating supporting digital marketing programs and promotion strategies.
- Research and analyze clients’ products/services, capabilities, competition, etc. to develop strategic digital marketing plans/tactics for their businesses.
- Perform/coordinate/analyze research in conjunction with internal team on behalf of clients. Compile recommendations and strategy based on research.
This position is crucial to our success at MarketPlace. You’ll be spending the majority of your time reading, researching, planning, organizing, and coordinating. You’ll be counted on to think critically. You’ll be communicating directly with key account contacts and your MarketPlace colleagues. As with all Brand Strategists at MarketPlace, you’ll take the lead on communicating with and setting the agenda for your clients; the main difference between this position and the other Brand Strategists is that you’ll be counted on to work with partners who have heavier digital promotion needs (e.g. e-commerce, lead generation), along with consulting with other Brand Strategists with digital promotion efforts they’re leading.
Please spend some time on our website and make sure that you have a good sense of who we are and what we do (as much as you can based on a website). If you’re still interested, please consider that we’re looking only for candidates with 5+ years of relevant professional experience, whether at an agency, a consumer company, or a B2B company (or some combination).
If you’re reading this, the position is open. Please send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t respond to all applicants, but we have a good sense of what/whom we’re looking for, so if we think you’re a good fit based on your application materials, we’ll certainly be in touch as soon as makes sense for the process (ideally within a week or two).