MarketPlace is a brand and creative strategy company focused on the Food + Beverage, Pet + Animal, and Health + Wellness industries. MarketPlace seeks a seasoned Front-End Developer to work collaboratively with its talented creative team. The ideal candidate is not only great at development, but is able to lead, convey needs (resources, partners, etc.), and drive this capability in the agency.
A Bit About You
- Expert level knowledge of WordPress and common plugins
- Expert level knowledge of WP Engine, Gutenberg blocks, Advanced Custom Fields
- Experience building and maintaining responsive WordPress websites using design tools like Sketch, XD, or Figma
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and other analytics tools
- Experience with other CMS and eCommerce solutions: Shopify, Stripe, Magento, and WooCommerce a plus
- Experience with CRM integration HubSpot, Salesforce, Pardot, and other CRM-related integration
Beyond the Technical
- Comfortable advocating for yourself, the needs of the project, the integrity and timeliness of the work
- Comfortable providing feedback on designs for completeness, implementation timelines, and feasibility for completion
- Appreciation of design. You can protect its integrity while also adhering to performance and specification best practices
- Knowledge of architecting technical solutions and understanding how business tradeoffs (budget, quality, timelines) impact technical choices
- Minimum of 7 years of front-end development
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to deliver thought on growth and development of web design/build capabilities and offering
- Strong written and verbal communications
A Bit About MarketPlace
MarketPlace is a team of talented, brilliant high-achievers who help B2B and B2C brands launch new products, new businesses, and new or revitalized brands with full-service business strategy and creative capabilities.
Hopefully working with and around food is benefit enough, but we add, like gravy, the following benefits:
- Office dogs
- Agile team
- Lots of natural light
- Really good coffee
- Rooftop deck overlooking Donut Drive-In
- Health and Dental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Casual attire, regular business hours
Please have a look around our website and make sure that we’re a good fit for you, which is obviously pretty important. Please provide samples and, if possible, a cover letter.
Thank you in advance for taking time to consider applying. We can’t respond to every application, unfortunately, but we promise that if we think there’s a potential for a fit, we’ll be in touch.
No relocation. No third-party candidates.