MarketPlace is seeking a Sr. Digital Campaign Manager with 5+ years of hands-on experience managing campaigns across channels and is ready to take the lead on digital projects and contribute to digital strategy development.
The Sr. Digital Campaign Manager will join MarketPlace’s Media Team and lead all digital media projects, from strategy development through end-of-campaign reporting for B2B and B2C clients in the human and pet nutrition and wellness spaces. You will report to the Media Director and have the opportunity to collaborate with the broader team in order to develop and execute all digital programs.
Primary Job Functions
- With support from the broader team, develop digital strategies that encompass the full user journey, inclusive of awareness, engagement, lead generation, cultivation, and conversion activities
- Define asset needs (such as writing, video, design), requirements, and best practices, and communicate them to team members
- Manage the setup and day-to-day implementation of digital campaigns and content calendars
- Establish and track against key performance indicators
- Collaborate with the media director, brand strategists, creative directors, writers, developers, and other team members to understand client brand strategies and define creative asset needs for use in digital programs
- Manage digital budgets with precision
- Create and maintain digital dashboards and metrics reporting and utilize data-driven insights to identify opportunities to achieve goals more effectively
- Present campaign performance to and lead dialogue with clients during recaps
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects across clients and platforms
- Conduct SEO audits, including site optimization recommendations
- Occasional travel may be a component of this role (when we’re not in the middle of a pandemic!)
Keys to Success
- Driven to establish SMART goals and owns achievement of those goals
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication
- Excels in a fast-paced team- and deadline-oriented environment
- Driven to identify gaps and opportunities and to make change happen
- Eager to understand the industries we serve and the common audiences we speak to (B2B and B2C) in order to identify motivators and behaviors and apply that knowledge to achieve campaign goals
- Welcomes questions or feedback from clients or team members
- Independently drives projects and processes forward and is a quick learner
- Values a balance of flexibility and precision
- Five or more years of professional experience at an advertising or media agency or similar working environment implementing and conducting day-to-day management of digital campaigns
- Experience managing campaign budgets and appropriating ad spend to achieve goals tailored to each client/brand
- Strong promotional and technical background with an understanding of digital advertising and channels, including the following.
Must have experience working with Google Ads and LinkedIn, preference given to candidates who also have Amazon experience. Must have the passion and ability to quickly learn additional digital platforms that align with client business and brand goals, such as:
- Amazon storefronts, EBC, and Marketing Services
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- WordPress CMS
- Campaign Monitor
- Google Search Console Tools
Must have the skillset to develop knowledge in unfamiliar or emerging platforms, such as:
- Connected TV
- Influencer programs
- Podcasting and sponsorships
- Industry-specific technology requirements and systems (sample request systems, product libraries, etc.)
Please have a look around our website and make sure that we’re a good fit for you, which is obviously pretty important. Please provide samples and a cover letter and send those and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for taking time to consider applying. We can’t respond to every application, unfortunately, but we promise that if we think there’s a potential for a fit, we’ll be in touch.
No relo. No third-party candidates.