Experience: At least 2 years of relevant work, including front-end web development
Status: Full Time w/benefits
- Proficient in WordPress and common plugins
- Experience with Drupal, Joomla!, CMS Made Simple
- Database Management (MySQL, MSSQL, etc.)
- Solid working knowledge of LAMP Stack
- Responsive design and development best practices
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and other analytics tools
- Experience developing custom web applications
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and motivated
- Constantly working to expand knowledge and skillset
- Experience with various CMS and eCommerce solutions: Shopify, Stripe, Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, Pardot, and other CRM-related integration
- Java, Python, Ruby, JSON
- Minimum of 2 years of front-end development
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree Preferred
A Bit About MarketPlace
MarketPlace is a team of talented, brilliant high-achievers who help B2B and B2C brands launch new products, new businesses, and new or revitalized brands with full-service business strategy and creative capabilities.
Hopefully working with and around food is benefit enough, but we add, like gravy, the following benefits:
- Office dogs
- Agile team
- Lots of natural light
- Really good coffee
- Rooftop deck overlooking Donut Drive-In
- Health (including dental)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Casual attire, regular business hours
Please have a look around our website and make sure that we’re a good fit for you, which is obviously pretty important. Please provide samples and, if possible, a cover letter.
Thank you in advance for taking time to consider applying. We can’t respond to every application, unfortunately, but we promise that if we think there’s a potential for a fit, we’ll be in touch.
No relocation. No third-party candidates.