Experience: At least 7 years of relevant work, including web development
Status: Full Time w/benefits
- Proficient in WordPress and common plugins
- Experience with Drupal, Joomla!, CMS Made Simple
- Database Management (MySQL, MSSQL, etc.)
- Solid working knowledge of LAMP Stack
- Responsive design and development best practices
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and other analytics tools
- Experience developing custom web applications
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and motivated
- Constantly working to expand knowledge and skillset
- Experience with various CMS and eCommerce solutions: Shopify, Stripe, Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, Pardot, and other CRM-related integration
- Java, Python, Ruby, JSON
Please have a look around our website and make sure that we’re a good fit for you, which is obviously pretty important. Please provide samples and a cover letter and send those and your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for taking time to consider applying. We can’t respond to every application, unfortunately, but we promise that if we think there’s a potential for a fit, we’ll be in touch.