Job Title: Senior Developer
Experience: At least 5 years of web development work
Status: Full Time w/benefits
We’re a brand development and marketing communications group founded in 2002 to serve the food, beverage and ingredients industry. We’re a smart, tight-knit, hard-working team of marketing strategists, designers, content creators, and dog people. We’re focused on food, but we partner with many flavors of B2B and B2C company to develop brand identities, websites, ads, trade show experiences, web apps, and other strategic creative. We’re looking for a full-time, in-house developer to join our team and help us accomplish these tasks as our development lead.
- Expert level knowledge of WordPress and common plugins
- Sever Management (Apache/IIS)
- Database Management (MySQL, MSSQL, etc.)
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, and other CRM-related integration
- Solid working knowledge of LAMP Stack, Photoshop
- Responsive design and development best practices
- Experience developing custom web applications
- HTML email development knowledge would be a plus
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and motivated
- Constantly working to expand knowledge and skillset
- Experience with CMS and eCommerce solutions Shopify, Stripe, Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- Proficiency with Exact Target, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, and HubSpot
- Implementation of Google Webmaster Tools, Analytics, and Tag Manager
- Experience with Drupal, Joomla!, Umbraco, DNN
- Java, Python, Ruby, JSON
- .Net systems
Hopefully working with and around food is benefit enough, but we add, like gravy, the following benefits:
- Office dogs
- Small, cozy team
- Lots of natural light
- Local coffee and standing desks
- Rooftop deck overlooking Donut Drive-In
- Health (including dental)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Casual attire, regular business hours
Thank you in advance for taking time to consider applying. We can’t respond to every application, unfortunately, but we promise that if we think there’s a potential for a fit, we’ll be in touch.
No relo. No third-party candidates. No drama!
Email application materials (or inquiries) to firstname.lastname@example.org