MarketPlace, the Food Marketing Agency, is seeking a super-organized, experienced Brand Strategist and marketing professional who can wield a pen/keyboard in our open, sunny, dog-loving St. Louis office.
We need someone with a minimum of five years of professional experience with some combination of the following responsibilities:
- Communicate & collaborate with clients at leadership/executive level on new projects, marketing/branding strategy, and maintenance/measurements.
- Partner with internal creative staff and client staff (R&D, sales, etc.) to develop and launch commercial strategy and branding efforts.
- Develop premium brand and product positioning strategiesincorporating supporting marketing programs and promotion strategies.
- Research and analyze clients’ products/services, capabilities, competition, etc. to develop strategic marketing plan/tactics for their businesses.
- Perform/coordinate/analyze research in conjunction with internal team on behalf of clients. Compile recommendations and strategy based on research.
- Develop both consumer and B2B-focused content/communications across various electronic and print media (websites, online/print advertisements, client presentations, press releases, social media, white papers, etc.).
- Collaborate with media and assist in the organization and management of media-related materials.
- Complete project administration tasks (time tracking, project management system, client notes, meeting sheets, etc.).
- Write brand positioning guides, white papers, website content, research reports, and other written deliverables.
This position is crucial to our success at MarketPlace. You’ll be spending the majority of your time reading, researching, planning, organizing, and managing. You’ll spend some of your time writing “creative.” You’ll be counted on to give us a lot of critical thinking. You’ll be on the front lines: equal parts lines of battle and lines of communication.
Please spend some time on our website (market-pl.com) and make sure that you have a good sense of who we are and what we do (as much as you can based on a website). If you’re still interested, please consider that we’re looking only for candidates with 5+ years of relevant professional experience, whether at an agency, a consumer company, or a B2B company (or some combination).